The Department of Education (DepEd) in the Philippines is addressing technology gaps among teachers and students. This was the pronouncement of DepEd’s Bureau of Curriculum Development Director Jocelyn Andaya, who added that closing the technological gaps in ICT is the first step to enhancing the quality of education in the Philippines. School heads from all over the country suggested that a regular training program for teachers be developed and periodic ICT forums be held where teachers across all levels can exchange ideas to advance the quality of ICT education in the country.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information