Oakridge Realty Development Corp, a homegrown realty firm, has launched the first of its 12-storey buildings for business process outsourcing (BPO) firms and those from retail, wellness and entertainment brands. The Oakridge IT Center 2 (OITC) has close to 14,000 square meters of leasable space from the fifth floor and up. About 70% of the building has already been fully leased. OITC 2 forms part of a three-year development plan within the business park. Soon to follow is another 12-storey building, OITC 3, and an atrium. One of the incentives that the park can offer tenants is its Wi-Fi connectivity, which is fibre optic, said Edmun Liu, CEO of Oakridge Realty Development Corp.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information