A Philippine national was among the team that won the “Creativity Challenge” during Microsoft’s E2-Education Exchange in Paris recently. Ronel Boholano, in charge of the Information and Communication (ICT) unit of the Department of Education-Leyte Division, joined teammates from five other countries in winning the challenge. His victorious fellow delegate educators were Ibrahim Aljabri, Carlos Calla, Karyn Fillhart, Tao Wu, and Jacek Zablocki from Saudi Arabia, Peru, the USA, China, and Poland, respectively. In his presentation, Boholano showcased the best ICT practices of the Department of Education using BEST-Philippines and Microsoft ICT tools. He praised the Leyte Division and Microsoft’s education ambassadors for helping Leyte’s teachers and students to become better critical thinkers and communicators.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information