Global consultancy and outsourcing giant Accenture has announced plans to acquire French Google Cloud services provider Cirruseo for a still undisclosed amount. If the deal pushes through, Accenture will be able to enhance its Google Cloud expertise in the French market and further expand its offerings across Europe. Cirruseo, launched in 2011, has nearly 100 highly skilled Google Cloud professionals and is a Google Cloud Premier Partner. It has helped more than 600 clients. The transaction still requires customary closing conditions. The addition of Cirruseo would be a significant step forward in Accenture’s growth strategy in France, according to Olivier Girard, Accenture’s Geographic Unit managing director for France and Benelux. Cirruseo co-founder and CEO Herve Romain said the combination of Accenture and his company will allow both firms to bring highly differentiated end-to-end services to the market.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information