Cyber Expo 2019, a three-day education and technology event that seeks to highlight Filipino students’ achievements in the field of technology, kicked off in Pasay City on Tuesday. Attending the opening were more than 4,000 students from 16 school divisions in the National Capital Region (NCR). The expo, which is being initiated by the Department of Education, also hopes to show the latest methods and approaches in education and technology, as well as to thresh out technological innovations and strategies that may boost the way teaching and learning are done. Education Secretary Leonor Briones said in her speech that the expo is in line with the department’s efforts to promote and implement information, media, and tech skills in schools under the K-12 curriculum. She said the delivery of ICT subjects to strengthen competencies of children is among the goals of the curriculum.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information