Listed property developer Megaworld expects business process outsourcing companies to drive the demand for office space in its townships around the country. Kevin Tan, the company’s executive vice president and chief strategy officer, made the pronouncement as he announced that Megaworld and its subsidiary Empire East Land Holdings Inc will be spending PHP20bn (USD380m) to develop a new township in Cainta, province of Rizal. The project — Highland City — is located on a 24-hectare property along F. Felix Avenue. It will be developed over the next ten years and will become the company’s 24th township development, Tan said. The new township will feature the Highland Mall, rows of residential towers on a highland area, mixed-use towers, a church, and open and green parks.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information