Atos, a global leader in digital transformation and outsourcing, registered steady revenues at €2.88 billion (US$3.2 billion) in the first quarter of 2018. Thierry Breton, Atos chairman and CEO, said the firm had worked extensively to close ahead of schedule the purchase of the Nasdaq-listed Syntel group, and to integrate its 23,000 engineers into Atos resulting in stable revenues being maintained. Breton also said its Divisions Business and Platform Solutions, Big Data and Cybersecurity and Worldline business continued to generate sustainable strong growth, although the Infrastructure and Data Management business did not perform well in North America and in Germany due to a lack of commercial execution. The company is now aiming to achieve organic revenue growth at about 1%, according to Breton.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information