The Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) is urging more companies to develop projects that can cater to the BPO sector in Iloilo City. The agency’s Foreign Trade Service Corps (FTSC) of the DTI made a two-day visit to the city to look for areas that can be developed, as well as to extend support for those already existing. According to FTSC Supervising Undersecretary Rowel Barba, the visit particularly aimed to assist in promoting the province and the city for investments, and for possible trade with other nations. Among those who visited were FTSC Executive Director Emmanuel Ang and several trade services officers. They first paid a courtesy call to the city government on Tuesday, and then met with the business groups the next day.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information