BPO and information technology firms are among those being eyed to set up locations at the Latitude Corporate Center, a 24-story building being constructed in Cebu City. This was revealed by the chief executive of Cebu Landmasters Inc. (CLI), Jose Soberano III, who led the topping-off ceremony for the structure. Seeing bright prospects in the real estate sector, Soberano shared that the firm will develop more projects in the future. He said the company invested PHP1.5bn (USD28.7bn) in the construction of Latitude. It is a project jointly undertaken by CLI and Borromeo Brothers Estate Inc. After the successful completion of the building, the two camps are now looking at another real estate project that may be launched or announced in the middle or the third quarter of this year.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information