Rock & Salt BV of the Netherlands has acquired a stake in Cebu Lavana Land Corp (CLLC), the new subsidiary of boutique building developer Arthaland Corp. CLLC was formed to develop a prime lot in Cebu aimed at the booming information technology and business process outsourcing (IT-BPO) sector. In a disclosure, Arthaland said Rock & Salt paid about Php42.3m for 214,351 common shares and 188,982 preferred shares of CLLC’s authorized capital stock. CCLC will develop two parcels of newly acquired prime land in Cebu City. The property measures about 8,440 square meters at the Cebu IT Park, home to a number of multinational IT-BPO companies. Rock & Salt B.V. is a private limited liability company with principal office in Amsterdam.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information