From five employees in 2011 and over 1,000 employees in 2014, US-headquartered outsourcing firm TaskUs announced that it has just passed the 5,000 employees mark. TaskUs, which now has five outsourcing centers in the Philippines, said in a statement that its different employee benefits, including the company’s 120 days of paid maternity leave, have enticed more BPO workers to apply to the company. Aside from reporting the growth in the number of its employees, TaskUs also announced a 400% revenue growth in 2015 as well as the USD15m fund it raised from a strategic Philippine-based private equity firm. Last year also saw three new TaskUs offices in the Philippines and the signing up of 49 new clients. TaskUs was founded and led by 29-year-olds Jaspar Weir and Bryce Maddock.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information