Global IT firm Cisco has recognized ePLDT of the Philippines for helping the American firm expand its business to new geographies by winning key BPO deals. ePLDT was awarded as the 2-Tier Partner of the Year by Cisco Philippines, an award given to firms that set the standards in revenue growth performance and commitment to innovation. ePLDT Group Chief Operating Officer Nerisse Ramos said ePLDT’s strategic imperative to drive managed service growth brought big wins from enterprise verticals primarily in BPO, hospitality and manufacturing. ePLDT won the same award in 2014 for meeting requirements in personnel support and specialisation.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information