Global business process management services provider Genpact said its Master Services Agreement (MSA) with GE has been extended for another four years. The MSA calls for Genpact to provide professional services across all GE businesses. The extension is the second MSA extension from the original 10-year agreement. Genpact will continue to provide extensive services in technology, analytics, business process management, and professional services for GE business units across the globe. GE Chief Financial Officer Jeff Bornstein said Genpact is helping drive better performance for GE and its customers.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information