Everise has signed a MOU with UBASE, a leading Korean business process outsourcing company, to create a joint venture which will align the two firms to provide a global service experience to their clients, and will be based in Singapore. The JV will enable UBASE to expand its services to include English speaking call center services, while Everise can now provide support to its US clients who need services in Korean, Chinese and Japanese. Everise is the parent company of C3 (CustomerContactChannels), which has contact centers in the US, Latin America and the Philippines and has more than 8,000 employees globally. UBASE is Korea’s biggest call center company with over 13,000 employees. The joint venture will establish a new delivery center in Malaysia.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information