New York-headquartered business process outsourcing (BPO) firm EXL said its healthcare division has been included in the Winner’s Circle of the ‘HfS Blueprint: Population Health and Care Management Business Process Services 2016’ report. The report highlighted several of EXL’s strengths, including its health management focus, meaningful analytics, agility and engagement, and functionality and integration roadmaps for its cloud-based total population health platform. The HfS Blueprint report ranks providers of population health and care management services based on their BPO and business-process-as-a-service capabilities. EXL has approximately 25,000 professionals in locations throughout the US, Europe, India, the Philippines, Latin America, Australia and South Africa.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information