Demand from business process outsourcing (BPO) locators and retailers will continue to buoy the country’s property sector, according to real estate services firm KMC Savills Inc. The firm said space for BPO locators will continue to expand, outperforming the industrial segment for at least another 10 years. KMC Savills Vice-President for Marketing and Landlord Services Yves Luethi said the next 10 years is definitely a BPO story, which will lead the way for commercial real estate. KMC also noted that the demand for BPO offices will continue to support the Philippine economy in general. KMC Savills sees the industrial real estate segment expand 6-7% this year and aggressively thereafter.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information