Nasdaq-listed business process management and analytics company EXL has announced the appointment of Patrick Rice as senior vice president, business development for EXL Healthcare. Rice was recently managing director and overall sales lead for the North American Health and Public Services Group at Accenture. He was also previously senior director for business development at Convergys. Rembert de Villa, executive vice president and head of EXL Healthcare, said healthcare is a strategic priority at EXL and Rice combines industry expertise with the ability to implement effective go-to-market approaches and to scale sales operations. EXL has more than 24,000 professionals in locations throughout the US, Europe, India, the Philippines, Australia, South Africa and South America.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information