The Department of Trade and Industry in the region has urged developers to invest in office development in Cebu. Cebu needs to have more office space to address investors’ demand, especially now that the province has been ranked 7th most preferred destination for business process outsourcing. In response to the call of the DTI, Cebu Landmasters Inc (CLI) announced that it will create more intelligent office space in Cebu. CLI has allocated six floors of the 21-storey tower Base Line HQ for offices, primarily for BPOs. The office space will be ready for occupation starting in Q4 of 2018. The offices are located on the third to the eighth floors of Base Line HQ.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information