The Philippine branch of managed business solutions and outsourcing services provider Fexco has signed an agreement with fintech firm MOBI724 Global Solutions Inc for outsourced payments services. In a statement, MOBI724 said the deal involves the processing of cash withdrawal transactions from Fexco’s EasyDebit MicroATM terminals via MOBI724’s gateway and processing switch in over 450 locations across the Philippines. Fexco, an international fintech and payments company headquartered in Ireland, said extending its partnership with MOBI724 will help the company reach even more underserviced ATM and debit cardholders in the Philippines. MOBI724’s technology facilitates cash liquidity while promoting banking services. Fexco serves some of the world’s biggest brands across multiple industries, predominantly in the payments and FX sectors. MOBI724 headquarters are in Montreal, Canada, and the company presently has operations in North and Latin America, the Caribbean and Asia Pacific.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information