Tholons Services Globalization Index (TSGI) has signed Spring Valley’s Digital Pilipinas as its official platform for the Philippines. TSGI, which produces an extensive report that ranks the Top 50 Digital Nations and Top 100 Super Cities annually, said Digital Pilipinas will help cities in the country improve their rankings in the Top 50 Digital Nations and Top 100 Super Cities by providing them with the right tools to measure their progress. Digital Pilipinas is a web-based platform that will gather key information from different locations in the Philippines, as well as provide analytics on how each location is measured on parameters. The partnership with Tholons brings Spring Valley, a Filipino-owned company, onto the global stage where it hopes to also extend the platform to other countries’ data gathering and ranking efforts.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information