Philippine property development giant Filinvest is targeting a portfolio of 347,000 square meters of gross leasable area by the end of 2016. The office space may accommodate up to 65,000 business process management (BPM) seats. Filinvest said it will continue to support the BPM industry by providing quality offices aimed at attracting investors and keeping the country’s global stature as a prime outsourcing destination. Headlining the company’s expansion initiatives are new business hubs in Ortigas CBD, Quezon City, Dumaguete, and Clark, which will add almost 500,000 square meters of GLA to its portfolio over the next five years.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information