Global business process outsourcing (BPO) firm Qualfon has recently honored 301 employees in the Philippines and the US under its Leadership Academy program. The program is a company-wide initiative that requires every contact center supervisor and leader to complete 19 management courses and achieve Six Sigma Green Belt Certification through an independent company. In a statement posted on its website, Qualfon said the 301 employees have completed the core Leadership Academy courses and are now continuing their education with Six Sigma Green Belt Certification. The 301 employees send Qualfon’s total number of Leadership Academy certified leaders to 607.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information