Former President of Dell Services Suresh Vaswani is among the serious contenders for the CEO position now open at Infosys after the sudden departure of Vishal Sikka, according to Business World Online. Vaswani has over 27 years of leadership experience in the global IT services industry and was the Joint CEO of Wipro’s IT business and member of Wipro Limited’s board before joining Dell. He joined Dell in 2011 as Executive VP and Global Head for Applications and BPO, Dell Services. Then in 2012 he was appointed as the President of Dell Services and stayed for four years when he led Dell Services, business solution units, and global IT services. He continued leading Dell Services after it was acquired by NTT DATA, and remained in his role until end of January this year.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information