The Curve in Bonifacio Global City is seen to become an architectural landmark and prestigious office address when it is completed in October 2017. The 137-meter high, 32-story building was designed by world-famous architectural company Skidmore Owings and Merill. The Curve derives its name from its shape which tapers to the top. The Curve is located within e-Square, a special economic zone in BGC accredited by the Philippine Economic Zone Authority. This means that IT-BPO firms locating in the building would be entitled to tax breaks. The highly-visible building has earned LEED certification due to its energy-saving features. It is a joint venture between Suyen Corp. and Megawide Construction Corp. The Curve is also near St. Luke’s Global City.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information