Fuji Xerox Thailand, a maker of multi-function machines, has diversified its outsourcing services into digital document management for large enterprises. According to Kitikorn Nongsawat, director of Fuji Xerox Global Service, apart from the document management services the company already offers to corporations, the new outsourcing services cover digital invoices, mailroom solutions, and print room solutions. The company estimated it will take about 10 years for organizations in Thailand to transform their paper documents to electronic format, and not all kinds of documents can be converted to digital. Meanwhile, Kitikorn said the digital transformation will take place in Bangkok faster than in provincial areas in Thailand due to the readiness of the infrastructure network in the capital.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information