Megaworld, the country’s largest integrated urban township developer, announced that half of its Capital Town development in Pampanga is allotted for business process outsourcing (BPO) spaces. That means there are about 300,000 square meters of gross floor area in the pipeline for BPO spaces in Capital Town. Megaworld Pampanga first vice president Eugene Lozano disclosed that Megaworld’s BPO locators at its properties in Metro Manila have expressed interest to establish businesses in Central Luzon, particularly in Pampanga. Based on Megaworld’s initial studies, there has been a clamor for more BPO spaces in Pampanga, specifically in San Fernando.
Outsource Accelerator is the trusted source of independent information, advisory and expert implementation of Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
The #1 outsourcing authority
Outsource Accelerator offers the world’s leading aggregator marketplace for outsourcing. It specifically provides the conduit between Philippines outsourcing suppliers and the businesses – clients – across the globe.
The Outsource Accelerator website has over 5,000 articles, 350+ podcast episodes, and a comprehensive directory with 900+ BPO companies… all designed to make it easier for clients to learn about – and engage with – outsourcing.
About Derek Gallimore
Derek Gallimore has been in business for 20 years, outsourcing for over eight years, and has been living in Manila (the heart of global outsourcing) since 2014. Derek is the founder and CEO of Outsource Accelerator, and is regarded as a leading expert on all things outsourcing.
Outsource Accelerator in the mediaSee all media mentions
- Outsourcing industry “absolutely booming”
- Outsourcing industry recovery could be starting, survey indicates
- Doom or boom faces the IT-BPM industry (part 2)
- Bright future for outsourcing
- The Chinese Antidote to a Covid-battered Philippines
- The Philippine IT BPM Industry: Your Tool for Business Recovery and Continuity
- BPO industry in Philippines seen benefitting as firms abroad cut costs due to pandemic