Megaworld, the country’s largest integrated urban township developer, announced that half of its Capital Town development in Pampanga is allotted for business process outsourcing (BPO) spaces. That means there are about 300,000 square meters of gross floor area in the pipeline for BPO spaces in Capital Town. Megaworld Pampanga first vice president Eugene Lozano disclosed that Megaworld’s BPO locators at its properties in Metro Manila have expressed interest to establish businesses in Central Luzon, particularly in Pampanga. Based on Megaworld’s initial studies, there has been a clamor for more BPO spaces in Pampanga, specifically in San Fernando.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information