Ameridial Inc. will become part of Fusion Business Process Outsourcing Services this month after the latter completed the purchase of the US-based contact-center outsourcing firm. Pankaj Dhanuka, Fusion founding director, said the acquisition of Ameridial reinforces Fusion’s commitment and strategy to deliver best-in-class, value-creation, customer-engagement services to its US clients. Partho Choudhury, Ameridial president, said the merger will also help the firm deliver expanded capabilities and capacity at scale, combined with business excellence practices to create more value, and help clients realize their goals and sustain market competitiveness. Founded in 1987, Ameridial serves clients in the healthcare, direct-to-consumer, non-profit and government sectors. It has over 800 employees. Fusion is an outsourcing services provider with global reach, that offers capabilities across eight countries—USA, Canada, UK, India, Philippines, El Salvador, Jamaica, and Albania.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information