Business process management giant Genpact is further expanding its business in the United States with the opening of a new delivery center in Jacksonville, Florida. Genpact currently has 12 delivery centers and about 5,000 employees in the US. The Jacksonville delivery center will add up to 200 jobs in the first year of operation, the company said. Genpact will initially begin providing processing, underwriting and closing services for residential mortgage loans for a leading financial services institution. In the Philippines, Genpact operates three delivery centers. Genpact’s US expansion comes at a time when there are industry-wide concerns around tighter visa norms in key market like the US.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information