Samsung SDS has signed a five-year KRW150bn (USD132m) business process outsourcing (BPO) contract with Aditya in Indonesia. The company, which operates as Samsung SDS Global SCL in the Philippines, did not provide complete details about its BPO contract with Aditya, but reports said the move is part of the company’s efforts to accelerate its logistic BPO business. Samsung SDS recently signed an agreement with the Korindo Group in Indonesia for global integrated logistics operations. Korindo is one of the representative companies operated by Korean businessmen in Indonesia. Samsung SDS plans to complement local logistics performance and expand overseas sales through the Korindo Group.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information