The global business process as-a-service (BPaaS) market is expected to grow at a compounded annual growth rate of more than 11% until 2020, according to the latest study released by Technavio. The growth of the BPaaS market will be buoyed by, among others, the growing demand for cloud services. Technavio’s lead research analyst Amit Sharma said many companies will try to integrate their business and technology solutions to improve productivity and innovation, which could result in significant business transformation and optimization during the forecast period. By segment, the largest contributor to the global BPaaS will be HR, which was valued at USD13.3bn last year. HR accounted for 29% of the global BPaaS last year, followed by e-commerce, payments, customer management, finance and accounting, and others.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information