The country’s development road map for 2022 is expected to be completed by August 19, according to the IT and Business Process Association of the Philippines (ITBPAP). The road map will focus on various sub-sectors in the IT industry, including contact centers, healthcare management, IT and animation/game development. Philippine Software Industry Association president Jonathan de Luzuriaga, said the project, which was awarded to company Frost & Sullivan, will be publicized and prepared for distribution by September 12 of this year. Working groups will be conducting workshops in various cities such as Cebu, Manila, Davao, Iloilo and Bacolod within the next few months.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information