GT Capital Holdings, a listed major Philippine conglomerate, sees a strong year for its business as the country’s business process outsourcing industry continues to expand. In a disclosure to the stock exchange, GT CAPITAL Holdings said its profit climbed to P2.95bn in the first three months, as earnings across its banking, automotive, power generation and real estate businesses increased. GT’s property arm netted P440.7 million during the quarter, 39% higher than the P317.9 million recorded in the same period in 2015. For the rest of the year, GT Capital believes that key economic driver such as continued expansion of the BPO industry and sustained growth in progressive next wave cities will benefit its lines of business.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information