The global healthcare BPO market is projected to exceed more than USD300bn by 2022 and will grow at a compound annual growth rate of more than 10% in the given forecast period, Market Research Engine revealed in a new report. The report said major driving factors of the global healthcare BPO market’s growth include the strain to reduce healthcare delivery cost, performance of Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act or PPACA, consolidation of healthcare systems, compound clinical trial procedure, and strict regulatory requirements. Key players mentioned in the report include Accenture, Cognizant, Infosys BPO, Tata Consultancy, and Xerox Corporation.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information