Global business process outsourcing (BPO) company Humach continues with its global expansion, adding 700 seats of contact center capacity in the Philippines and in the Caribbean. In the Philippines, Humach (humans + machines) will add capacity in Manila, Cebu and Cavite, combining agent resources with patented, cloud-based technology to provide high quality interactions from anywhere in the world. The additional capacity enables the Dallas-based Humach to continue its charter to combine the best of agent interaction with artificial intelligence and deliver a multichannel customer engagement offering for any business.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information