The Information Technology and Business Process Association of the Philippines (IBPAP) and the Department of Information and Communications Technology (DICT) have entered into a partnership to expand the availability of the IBPAP’s career portal to candidates living in major cities and in the academe. IBPAP said it will start to offer it next month. The portal provides career guidance on opportunities in the information technology and business process management (IT-BPM) sector. It forms part of the association’s industry and career awareness campaign. On November 5th, IBPAP is set to conduct an industry awareness fair. The fair provides career maps, which enables portal users to learn more about the upskilling required for their jobs. IBPAP said its learning switch program offers courses relevant to an IT-BPM worker. Among the programs are artificial intelligence, cloud administration, modern IT support, and modern software and web development.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information