The IT and Business Process Association of the Philippines (IBPAP) has introduced the second batch of 10 new startups that it seeks to support, by connecting them to its membership companies. The 10 new startups have been chosen by IBPAP under its Takeoff program, which allows the founders to present their products or services to an audience of CEOs from various IT-BPM firms, including those from the software and game development sectors. The second batch of startups comprises Innovantage, iParentPortal, MyKuya, Palengkero, Qwikwire, Sinitic, Talkpush, Titanium Technologies and uHoo. Some of the first batch of startups which presented in February are now working in partnership with business process outsourcing firms, according to reports. IBPAP said it will continue to support more of these types of partnerships by presenting a total of 40 startups this year.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information