The local government of Naga has lauded the Metro Naga Chamber of Commerce and Industry (MNCCI) for its success in attracting businesses and investors, including business process outsourcing (BPO) locators, to the city. City Mayor John Bongat noted that the BPO industy in the city has been growing robustly, with 5,000 employees already at outsourcing firms. Among the top BPO locators in Naga City are Sutherland, IBM, Stellar, Concentrix, and Quantrix. Naga City has been judged as the most competitive component city in the Philippines for four consecutive years. Bongat said the development of the business sector has been an integral part of his governance as mayor of the city. The MNCCI is headed by Ferdinand Sia, president at Doubledragon Properties Corp.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information