Private and public sector representatives and business leaders are expected to participate in this year’s EU-Philippines Business Summit to be held at Solaire Resort & Hotel on 17 October. A major focus of the summit will be the high potential of sectors in the Philippines and opportunities for investments in Europe, including information and communications technology. The event will be attended by key figures from the government and the private sector and is a key venue for facilitating dialogue between key industry players and the government, according to the organizers – NordCham and the EU-Philippines Business Network. This year’s event carries the theme “The EU & the Philippines: Partners for Progress and Prosperity”.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information