Northern Trust head of Global Fund Services in Asia Caroline Higgins expects uptake in middle office outsourcing in the region as institutional investors increasingly see the solution’s benefit. She disclosed that some institutional investors have found value in middle office outsourcing as it allows them to leverage the expertise of global providers, such as Northern Trust, with capabilities and servicing hubs in Asia. Higgins explained that as clients grow in complexity and size, a key challenge is managing the data and flows. Given the scenario, Higgins underscored Northern Trust’s focus on solutions that provide clients with a single aggregated view across all asset classes, with flexibility in the frequency and format in which the data is available.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information