Accenture has set a target of a gender-balanced workforce by 2025. There are currently 150,000 women workers in the company or nearly 40% of its overall workforce. Accenture’s chairman and chief executive officer Pierre Nanterme disclosed that diversity makes business stronger and more innovative and, most importantly, it makes the world a better place. The company aims to provide equal representation of men and women. It also seeks to create a truly human environment where people have a real sense of belonging, where they can show up every day, be who they are, and be their best, both professionally and personally.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information