Indian IT firm Infosys has joined the Huawei Cloud partner network to help business organizations transition seamlessly to the digital cloud. The partnership will allow both companies to create new cloud computing solutions that will leverage their products and services. Ravi Kumar S., president of Infosys, said they will provide technologies such as workload migration solutions and other enterprise workloads, hosted on Huawei Cloud. Edward Deng, president of Huawei Cloud Global Market, said Infosys and Huawei Cloud’s partnership will help businesses accelerate their digital transformation and be competitive in their industries, as Infosys has expertise in next-generation digital services and consulting. The Huawei Cloud Partner Network (HCPN) is a worldwide partner program that aims to aid HCPN partners in building success on Huawei Cloud by offering valuable services, as well as technical, marketing, and management support. HCPN had more than 6,000 partners by the end of 2018. Through partnerships, Huawei Cloud now has 2,800 applications across the globe.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information