IT and outsourcing giant Infosys has completed its acquisition of Finland-based company Fluido for EUR65m (US$75m). The deal includes earn-out, management incentives, and bonuses. The acquisition strengthens Infosys’ position as a leading Salesforce enterprise cloud services provider, and enhances its ability to provide clients with ‘cloud-first’ transformation. Infosys said Fluido elevates Infosys’ presence across the Nordic region. It currently has offices in Finland, Denmark, Sweden, and Norway, as well as in Slovakia. Fluido customers are represented across industries such as manufacturing, energy, retail and the telecommunications sector. Founded in 2010, Fluido is the leading Salesforce advisor and consulting partner in the Nordics and a recognized leader in cloud consulting, implementation and training services. It was majority-owned by its management team and CapMan private equity, with Salesforce having a minority stake.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information