According to a report released by Graphical Research the global Asia Pacific legal process outsourcing (LPO) market is forecast to exceed US$29 billion by 2024. The report said the growing adoption of internet activities and online availability of information in the region are boosting demand for LPO. Service providers from India, China, and Japan have a strong presence in the Asia Pacific LPO market. Graphical Research said outsourcing activities in the region are growing rapidly with an increase in demand for electronic media-based services. The adoption of e-discovery services is growing at a rapid pace in several countries. These services help providers in delivering documents and evidence in electronic formats, benefiting the clients in being able to access information easily.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information