The joint venture between information technology (IT) services firm, Infosys and Singapore-based global investment firm, Temasek, has been completed. Infosys acquired a 60% stake while Temasek will hold 40%. The joint venture integrates teams from Infosys and the operations of Trusted Source Pte Ltd, a Temasek-owned subsidiary based in Singapore. Trusted Source delivers IT services to Temasek and several other clients. Infosys will provide Temasek and its clients across South East Asia with advanced technologies, such as cloud, data and analytics, cyber security, digital experience and artificial intelligence. Infosys Vice President Shveta Arora will head the joint venture, which will be headquartered in Singapore. Arora said over 200 employees and contractors from Trusted Source will be part of the joint venture, in addition to Infosys staff who will join over time. To improve their technological skills, the employees will be able to access the company’s education and training capabilities.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information