Real estate software provider Rockend has partnered with Beepo, an Australian business process outsourcing (BPO) firm. The firms are set to launch the Rockend Property Assistant, an industry-first outsourcing service. Rockend CEO Alister Maple-Brown said it will help agencies compete and save costs in terms of training, HR, and office expenses. Maple-Brown added that the product focuses on automating. The Rockend Property Assistant is also designed to provide access to a trained and accredited team even if employees are sick or on leave. Beepo CEO Aimee Engelmann said the aim of this industry-first product is to help agencies deliver efficiencies to scale, grow with minimal risk, and ensure consistency of output. She said combining technology and stringent processes with top-notch training and accreditation delivers quality from the outset.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information