Global IT and outsourcing firm Infosys Limited is set to announce the results for its Q3 ended 31 December 2017 on 12 January. Senior managers will discuss the company’s performance and answer questions from the press. Meanwhile, Infosys announced that it has been selected by Belgium-based telecommunications major Proximus to implement a business transformation program aimed at delivering superior digital customer experiences for its enterprise clients. Infosys serves clients in 45 countries through its team of 198,000 innovators across the globe.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information