IT products and services wholesaler Ingram Micro has recently opened a business process outsourcing (BPO) center in Manila as part of its global IT footprint expansion. The company’s global shared services facility in Upper McKinley in Taguig City will house hundreds of its associates. The Ingram Micro Global Shared Services – Manila is part of the company’s 30,000-strong workforce that supports more than 1,700 vendors and 200,000 customers. Ingram Micro managing director Junar Amador attributes the company’s new milestone to its hardworking and passionate leaders and associates. The Manila center supports various processes of the California-headquartered Ingram Micro, from global IT operations to sales and fulfillment.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information