Contact center services provider Qualfon has announced the appointment of Steve DiBari as vice president of Client Relations. He will be responsible for current client relationships, Qualfon said. With more than 10 years of experience in call center management in various roles, DiBari will work along with Brian Gonzales, director of Client Relations, to further boost Qualfon’s relationship with existing clients. He will report to Kristi Walsh, senior vice president of Client Relations. DiBari has been critical in cultivating relationships and building the embedded pipeline for his previous employers. Qualfon has more than 12,000 employees in outsourcing locations spanning the United States, the Philippines, Guyana, and Mexico.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information