Third-party business process outsourcing and contact center provider Intelenet Global Services has recently launched its iCAN tool, which helps reduce airline payment processing costs. In a statement, Intelenet Global said iCan improves the customer experience during flight cancellations and delays. Through iCAN, airlines can automatically assess the type, impact and duration of each flight disruption, reducing processing time by 50%. Intelenet acknowledges that a large expense for many airlines is the processing of claims to passengers impacted by disruptions. Intelenet, backed by The Blackstone Group, has global delivery centers in the USA, the Philippines, UK, India, and Poland.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information