Global outsourcing and technology services firm Aegis Limited has been included as one of the Customer Management Business Process Outsourcing (CM BPO) service providers by Gartner as a thought leader in building omnichannel capabilities, with significant investments in its business models, center of excellence and SMAC (Social, Mobile, Analytics and Cloud) enabled BPM solutions. The Gartner report, dubbed Market Guide for Key CM BPO Services Providers in a Digital-Driven Market, reviews highly competitive providers. Aegis Global CEO Sandip Sen said the company has been able to leverage its people, processes, technology capabilities, and customer experience-led positioning to enhance its growth and business value across the global CM BPO landscape.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information